Fill Your Nature: Lip Filler Effect
Lips are most important area to look beautiful and attractive. Adding volume to our lips has been always desirable. Exploration of hyaluronic acid lip filler was a breakthrough for lips. Fillers give volume and moisturizing effect to lips.
What Are Lip Fillers?
Lip filler injections are the most commonly used method of lip augmentation. There are many kinds of dermal fillers that may be injected into the lips and around mouth. However, the most common filling procedures are products that contain hyaluronic acid.
This new option is safe and the effect last longer. Via this products lip filler healing process is fast.
How Long Does Lip Filler Effect Last?
Filler effect lasts 6 months to 1 year regarding the type of the filler used.
In Miaclinics we use one of the most long lasting filler Belotero Intense.
How Do You Know If Lip Fillers Will Be Suitable You?
Lip fillers are suitable for most of the patients. Since there are different lip filler styles and technics among the physicians it is better that before you get this treatment, your expectation should be checked by the specialist doctor in our clinic. And if you agree with your doctor regarding the results you will get, the treatment will be planned.
Why Should You Have Lip Augmentation?
- Defined lip shape
- Soften the lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Natural results
- Treats aging signs
- Correcting asymmetria
- Quick, easy, painless procedure
- Non synthetic filler
Can Lip Fillers Cause Long Term Effects?
The effect of lip filler will last around 6 months to 1 year. The advantage of the hyaluronic acid filler is that melts by itself. So if the patient is not satisfied with result any surgical procedure is not needed.
You can repeat this treatment every year.
What Should You Do After Lip Filling?
For lip filler aftercare, you can pay attention to some points to shorten the recovery time and to have a healthier healing process.
- You will probably have swollen lips after the procedure. You may also notice bruising or redness at treatment area, and this is normal.
- You can apply an ice covered in cloth to the treatment area with very short duration like seconds, so that it does not stick to your lips. With this practice you can reduce swelling, redness, itching and pain.
- Don’t do strenuous exercise for 24-48 hours after the procedure. High blood pressure and heart rate due to exercise may aggravate swelling or bruising.
- Drinking plenty of water will assist your body to heal.
- Avoid sodium-containing foods as it can increase swelling.
- Don’t be in a sauna, steam room or heated exercise classes within 48 hours after the procedure.
- Try to sleep with the head raised on pillows to reduce swelling.
- Stay away from make-up on your lips until 24 hours later.
How Much Does Lip Filler Cost?
The most important parameter effect the lip filler cost is product. In Miaclinics we use FDA approved product from Merz Aesthetic. Intense and long lasting Belotero Intense is our favorite brand.
For customized pricing please contact our clinic.
Get in contact
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS?