High Dose Vitamin C: Antioxidant Trigger
High dose vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin which is naturally present in certain foods. Humans are not able to synthesize vitamin C in an endogenous way, so it is an essential food component. And should be taken as a supplement.
We need to supply our body daily with vitamin C, since it is not a storable.
What Does Vitamin C Do?
Vitamin C is an important mediator for many biochemical reactions in the body. Around 400 reactions are supported by vitamin C. In high doses it has many different effects.
It is effective on infectious diseases.
It is a powerful antioxidant.
It prevents cardiovascular diseases.
It plays an important role in collagen synthesis.
What are the Benefits Vitamin C?
- It plays an important role in melanin synthesis which determines our hair and skin color.
- Vitamin C functionto synthesis noradrenaline from tyrosine. (heals depression and hyperactivity)
- High dose vitamin C effects carnitine synthesis important for heart and muscle.
- Improve the texture of your skin and brighten it up.
- It activates the folic acid.
- It prevents gallstones by increasing bile acid.
- It supports synthesis of cholesterol.
- Accelerate wound healing by helping to generate proline and lysine enzymes.
- It prevents obesity.
- It supports a healthier sexual life.
- Vitamin C benefitsfor stomach diseases like ulcer and reflux.
How to Apply High Dose Vitamin C?
High dose vitamin C is applied in IV route in around 45 minutes. It needs to be covered and protected from daylight.
Does Vitamin C Improve the Skin?
Do you know that vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients for skin health and beauty? Especially, glutathione and vitamin C, which is applied as micronutrient IV therapy, join bloodstream and provides that the cells take the dose they need. Vitamin C skin benefits also include:
- Protection of the skin from free radical damage caused by UV light.
- Helps the skin to gain more elastic structure and look smoother by regulating collagen production.
- Ideal dose vitamin C helps wounds to heal without scar.
- Protects the moisture balance of the skin by stimulating the formation of lipids in skin cells.
Is There Any Side Effects of High Dose Vitamin C?
There is no specific side effects of high dose vitamin C. High dose vitamin C product we use in Miaclinics is Pascorbin and it is FDA approved.
What is the cost of IV Vitamin C Therapy?
For the high dose vitamin C IV cost please contact our clinic.
If you are ready to take your healthy dose of Vitamin C, please contact or text us. As Miaclinics, we offer a variety of different IV cocktails to meet your specific needs.
Get in contact
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS?